2018 EM Normandie Exchange Study Report -By Eunice
- First impression of France must be romantic. A half-hour drive from the airport to the Saint-Lazare train station, bustling and crowded, is a hasty view of the city of Paris.
Caen is a city in the...
Student team of Business School won the Excellence Award in the 2018 HKICPA Business Case Competition
- On November 25th, the National Competition of the HKICPA in 2018 came to an end at the Harbour Grand Hotel in Hong Kong. Our team won the Excellence Award in this competition.
The HKICPA B...
Business School Successfully Held Wright State University Joint Program Briefing Session
- On Dec 12nd, 2018, Prof. Evan Osborne from Wright State University (WSU), USA, visited Business School to hold the joint program briefing session, which attracted interested Business School stu...
Business School Successfully Held SCU "Entrepreneurship & Innovation" Lecture and Briefing Session
- On Nov 21st, 2018, Prof. C H (Kit) Bennetts from Southern Cross University (SCU), Mr. Roger Xu Head of SCU in China and Ms. Tina Wang, visited Business School, accompanied by Xuequan Liao, Director...
Summary of 2018 McGill University Summer Program in Canada
- First of all, we represent all the students who participated in the ISP summer program, thanks to the Li Ka Shing Foundation, Shantou University Business School and McGill University Desaute...